Meet Little Mate #64 – Mary and Baby Jesus
- – G3 Little Mate Mary actor (.ctTBactor) files
- – .ctFBactor (FreeBone) Baby Jesus character file
- – Alternate Mary face (.ctBface) file with shorter hood attached
- – x2 Basket prop (.ctProp) files includes front and back of basket
- – Proof of Purchase prop (PNG) file
- – x1 Character title sheet (jpeg) file
- – x1 Thumbnail sheet (jpeg) file
- – Flexible bone system, allowing character to bend and stretch with realistic movement. Apply the G3 side facing movements for great results, or keyframe for precise control.
- – Complete range of facial sprites and hand sprites.
- – Save hair, eyes, mouth, nose and ear in Composer Mode and swap them to other Little Mates
- – There are two options for adding Marys hood to the character. When you first load Mary, you will notice her hood is missing. You need to drag and drop the ‘hood’ prop to Stage, place it behind Mary in position and ‘link’ it to her head, because the hood hangs lower than her shoulders and does not work as a regular hair prop. Alternatively, a second .ctBface file is included that can be applied to Mary in Composer mode. This hood is shorter and replaces the current face sprite. However, I feel the longer hood better suits the character. You need to save the .ctBface files in your Content Manager in the folder “Head” – “Face”.
- Baby Jesus is a .ctFBactor FreeBone Actor and needs to be saved in the “Props With Bones” folder.
One of the props included is your Proof of Purchase. Save this for future promotions through my Facebook page.
Little Mates characters are not designed to work with facial puppeteering. Little Mates characters sprites are .png based, and as a result do not have render styles options.