Meet Little Mate #56 – Princess
- – G3 actor (.ctTBactor) files
- – Proof of Purchase prop (.ctprop) file
- – Character title sheet
- – Crown prop (.ct.prop) file
- – Handkerchief prop (.ctFBactor) file
- – x3 Hairstyles (.ctBhair) file
- – How to add hair sheet
- – Flexible bone system, allowing character to bend and stretch with realistic movement. Apply the G3 side facing movements for great results, or keyframe for precise control.
- – Full lip synching and a complete range of facial sprites and hand sprites.
- – Multiple hair styles, each available in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – 3 hair styles in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – The Princess back hair prop needs to be ‘linked’ to the characters head so it moves with her.
- – There are additional bones in the dress so that its movement may be keyframed during a walk cycle.
One of the props included is your Proof of Purchase. Save this for future promotions through my Facebook page.
Little Mates characters are not designed to work with facial puppeteering. Little Mates characters sprites are .png based, and as a result do not have render styles options.