Meet Little Mate #54 – Baby Girl 2
- – G3 actor (.ctTBactor) files
- – Proof of Purchase prop (.ctprop) file
- – Character title sheet
- – Hand holding bottle prop (.ct.prop) file
- – Hand holding rattle prop (.ct.prop) file
- – Bottle prop (.ct.prop) file
- – Stuffed toy giraffe prop (.ct.prop) file
- – Stuffed toy giraffe actor (.ctFBactor) file
- – x5 Hairstyles (.ctBhair) file
- – ‘How to swap hair’ sheet
- – Flexible bone system, allowing character to bend and stretch with realistic movement. Apply the G3 side facing movements for great results, or keyframe for precise control.
- – Full lip synching and a complete range of facial sprites and hand sprites.
- – Multiple hair styles, each available in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – 5 hair styles in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – Optional ear with earring
- – One unique hand sprite holding bottle.
- – One unique hand holding rattle.
- – Two versions included of stuffed toy giraffe. one as a Prop (.ctprop) and one as an Actor (ctFBactor) which has bones in his neck for flexibility.
One of the props included is your Proof of Purchase. Save this for future promotions through my Facebook page.
Little Mates characters are not designed to work with facial puppeteering. Little Mates characters sprites are .png based, and as a result do not have render styles options.