Meet Little Mate #5 – Handyman.
- – G3 actor (.ctTBactor) file
- – Proof of Purchase prop (.ctprop) file
- – Character title sheet
- – Hand holding lunchbox prop (.ctprop) file. Hand holding saw prop (.ctprop) file.
- – Flexible bone system, allowing character to bend and stretch with realistic movement. Apply the G3 side facing movements for great results, or keyframe for precise control.
- – Full lip synching and a complete range of facial sprites and hand sprites.
- – Multiple hair styles, each available in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – 1 unique hair style in brown, dark brown, blonde, orange and grey.
- – Multiple face sprites.
- – One unique hand sprite holding a lunchbox.
- – One unique hand sprite holding a saw.
- – Optional glasses.
- – Optional moustache.
One of the props included is your Proof of Purchase. Save this for future promotions through my Facebook page.
Little Mates characters are not designed to work with facial puppeteering. Little Mates characters sprites are .png based, and as a result do not have render styles options.