Meet Little Mate #46 – Hannibal.
- – G3 actor (.ctTBactor) file
- – Proof of Purchase prop (.ctprop) file
- – Character title sheet
- – Trolley prop (.ctprop) file
- – Trolley tyre prop (.ctprop) file
- – Hannibal mask prop (.ctprop) file
- – Motion (.ctBMotion) file
- – Flexible bone system, allowing character to bend and stretch with realistic movement. Apply the G3 side facing movements for great results, or keyframe for precise control.
- – Full lip synching and a complete range of facial sprites and hand sprites.
- – Multiple hair styles in brown, orange, grey, blonde and dark brown.
- – 1 unique hair style
- – Multiple face sprites.
- – Optional mask.
One of the props included is your Proof of Purchase. Save this for future promotions through my Facebook page.
Little Mates characters are not designed to work with facial puppeteering. Little Mates characters sprites are .png based, and as a result do not have render styles options.