How To Manually Lip Synch
- – x6 Projects (ctProject) files for Cartoon Animator 4
- – x6 Video (MP4) files
- – x1 Instruction Manual (PDF) file
- – This guide is designed to walk you through the process of how I use manual lip synching to get the best possible results for character animation.
- – Includes All Star Andy and a voice clip (.wav) set up in six project files taking you through each step of the process, and a video clip (MP4) of each stage to show the final result. Please note, the MP4 videos are the final result only, and are not part of the instruction process.
- – Project file topics include – (1) Auto lip synching (2) Adding manual mouth sprites (3) Deforming mouth sprites (4) Facial expression and blinking (5) Matching eyebrows to blinking and (6) Idle movement